Sunday, April 22, 2007

How To Make Yourself Feel Good About Yourself… Its Easy.

Hi

In a moment I am going to tell you something important. You are going to learn something you can not afford to miss.

This will surprise you. Read on… You will understand the importance to your success… You will understand how you will create a successful website.

“I have just finished reading one of the most important books I have ever read in my life…”

How do I know that it is important?

“I know it is important because the author told me so”

And he has convinced me that he is RIGHT.

If I am not mistaken you’ll be sat there thinking… Rubbish. You could be screaming at me… You are a fool!

If so, I accept the accusations… No argument. Just read on.

So, how do I know he is right?

I know because he is one of the most influential writers in the world… the book is an Amazon best seller.

He is a successful salesmen and he knows what he needs to say…

“I am happy to pay”

I am happy to buy anything he writes. Why? Because I found someone who was directly to me...

  • He writes to me about what is important to me.
  • He talks about what interests me.
  • He talks about what will make my life better.
  • He makes me feel good.

I can fully recommend his work… you can learn from the power in his words.

This guy doesn’t mess about… He doesn’t hold back… He tells you straight…

  • How to make yourself feel good about yourself… its easy.
  • How to make other people feel good… tell them what they want to hear.
  • How to get what you want… help others get what they want.
  • How you can make yourself successful… continue to give others what they want.
  • How to make yourself happy… keep on giving.

In this incredible book the writer has told me everything I need to know to make my life better… I want to listen… I want to learn… I want to hear more.

It doesn’t matter what you say to me… you can’t really hurt me with a hurtful version of truth.


The reason is that I have been hurt enough already… I choose not to listen anymore.

  • Like you… I want to listen to good news.
  • Like yourself… I want to hear happy stories.
  • Like you… I want to be happy.


You’ll agree… “This is truly important”


Do you want to know more…? I gladly tell you…



See you soon

Mike


p.s. Read through this post again and you’ll see what your successful website needs.


p.p.s. Read through the latest posts and you’ll understand what you can do for your website’s success.


p.p.p.s. In the next post I’ll introduce you to my new friend and share with you what I have learned.

No comments: