Monday, February 19, 2007

Do You Need A Website But Have No Idea Where To Start?

Do you need a website but have no idea where to start?

And, do you have other questions like: -

  • My website isn’t very good - where can I get help?
  • My website looks okay - but why doesn’t it get any visitors?
  • I want to create a website - but it scares me?
  • Is there a way to make a simple website?
  • Where can I get help getting started with my new website?


All these kinds of questions are asked everyday and like you I keep asking myself how I can improve my website and the knowledge required to get it working like the best.


And like most people, the prospect scares me. If you feel intimidated then you aren’t alone.


Yesterday, I took a look at what Dawud Miracle’s website home page had to say. Guess what, he asks questions exactly like the questions you are asking.

What Dawud Miracle’s offers is answers. This is the reason I have added www.healthywebdesign.com in the list of useful links.

And, when you visit why don’t you sign up for Dawud’s newsletter, Healthy Websites.

No comments: